Monday, January 02, 2006

hiding the remote control from hubby...

meanwhile doing some blogging... have a little cold because yesterday we took Dennis's Chilean friends to Universal Studios while it was raining. here's the irony- there were no lines to ride "Jurassic Park" (yay!) but while we were cruising on a water ride, it was pouring cats and dogs.

Are you more...

01) A Boxing Day/Week (post-Christmas) shopper or "I'm totally broke and why would I keep shopping after Christmas anyway"? I don't shop after Christmas usually. I did buy some new shoes the other day!
02) Someone who thinks the human culture far in the future will be much like now or someone who thinks human culture far in the future will be very different from now? I think we will pretty much be the same. maybe a bit more violent.
03) A digger for truth or one who waits for truth to be brought to you? I am kind of lazy- I don't like to research much.
04) A believer that biology explains most human behavior or a believer that higher mental processes dictate most human behavior? I actually believe that biology and genetics have a lot to do with who we are but I also believe there is something unexplainable that shapes us (God).
05) Afraid of nuclear war happening or afraid of a mega-tsunami hitting shore near you? I'm from Southern California and I'm afraid of both really. More of the nuclear war, naively.
06) One who thinks that having different adulthood and drinking ages is sensible or one who thinks that having different adulthood and drinking ages is stupid? hard question- i know 50 year olds who are too young to be drinking but I believe that there has to be a set standard. I wish the drinking age was 18 sometimes though.
07) One who thinks that having different adulthood and sexual consent ages is sensible or one who thinks that having different adulthood and sexual consent ages is stupid? Kind of the same answer except that sex is so much more complicated than alcohol. I believe when you have sex with someone, regardless of age, that you give away a piece of your heart.
08) A gear in the system or a monkey wrench in the system? monkey wrench.
09) A stammering idiot when around a gorgeous specimen of whatever gender you're attracted to or the same around them as when you're around plain people? married so not applicable. (When Dennis looks especially good I just give him some sort of signal that I like it.)
10) One who feels stinged when someone you don't know is critical of you or one who honestly doesn't care when someone you don't know is critical of you? I'm pretty sensitive. I remember the first time I had an anonymous critique in my guestbook for putting No Right Click on my website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good answers, and thanks for playing!