I just got an award! From Irene! What a great way to end my day! (is it just me or does the baby on the award look kind of alien-y? it's an award for thinking, not an invite to the church of scientology, I promise!)
The rule (so I guess this is a chain letter of sorts?) is to nominate/award five other bloggers so I nominate:
1. Sarah because she is so honest and real. More people should read her, she's good.
2. Mrs. Mogul because she blogs about things like society (read: gossip) and being a mom all at the same time and it's delicious to read.
3. Miriam- pretty much the reason I'm nominating all of these bloggers- honest and real. Miriam is one of my friends who are still unmarried and sans babies and sometimes I feel like I have a window into the glamorous single life when I read her blog. And she's loyally read and responded to my blog over the years.
4. Cindy: I think I could go to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow and end up just fine because Cindy always posts about her daily life in Malaysia (man, they have great looking food!) She's a faithful blogger and finds ways to blog about her life because she wants to blog (not just for the payperpost benefit, which is certainly a perk).
5. Medea: she just had an adorable little baby and she shows us all videos of him!
Yeah, I kind of am awarding this to people who I visit regularly and faithfully, and who I know visit me- (but see if you didn't get nominated, don't be offended. It just means you either already have this award or you don't comment on me enough!)
I also, just for the hell of it, checked again to see if I'd risen or not on the bloglebrity list and as it turns out,
I'm on the "A" list instead of "D"- I don't know what this means but it makes me feel a little justified. (I think it just means that I get a lot of traffic for being on the blog roll and for not censoring the annoying spam comments where the guy says "nice site! enjoyed the designtravel-timeshares-florida-cruise-honeymoon-trip"