Tuesday, June 27, 2006

French...um... frogs?

(in reference to Spain vs. France/ Brasil vs. Ghana)



I don't even think I watch the world cup for the futbol. I know that most of my interest is in the fans. And the emotions of a game. It is "just a game". But I would never tell that to the Spanish futbol team.

And the brazilians are just too funny. If Argentina is able to win because of their hair, Brazil is winning because of their chickens.


In other news, I got a C on my midterm exam. It feels horrible mainly because I know that I deserve the bad grade because I didn't study but at the same time I'm kind of freaking out because I haven't had a C in around 2 years and so all day today I was full of self-doubt. (like what am I doing in grad school? Am I really that smart? This was a visiting professor from a real university. What if Pepperdine is really not preparing me?---> And then I remind myself that it is just one grade and that Pepperdine is a good school and I do deserve my good grades.)

3 comments:

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

People say that Brasil is going to be the champion. Let's see what happens.

Oh, cheer up at school. A "c" after two years is not that bad and it can happen to everyone.

Good luck at school and everything.

Hope you are having a nice week.

Seems that your weekend was very nice meeting these missionaries and performing family feud. That is neat.

Blessings. :)

Spanish Kitchenette said...

wow.... really touching the pic where the boy's crying rolled in the spanish flag :(:( such damm match, dear! the referee was such a bastard! ( sorry, but he was! )

I wanna Brasil win, ten.GO GO BRASIL, FRANCE OUT!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work femdom Pakistan india female domination Massive cocks movies Free nude pictures of paris hilton milf definition Gay usa Fat woman gallery sex adult dvd wholesaler