Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Where I stand...

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 30% Conservative, 70% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
In other news, (world cup) to begin with, I think that the Italians are somewhat good-looking but I'm kinda leaning towards the Spainards in this area. Anyway, It looks like Germany and Sweden, and Ecuador and England are going to the next round, and I have a feeling that Argentina, Portugal, and Mexico (even if Mexico couldn't beat Angola), are all going to the next round too! (So yay! Latin American/Spanish representing!!) Someone argued that one of the reasons for why Mexico didn't play so well against Angola was because they are so busy celebrating and drinking German beer at night. HMMMM.... perhaps? (I hear that the cheapest thing in Berlin/Munich etc. right now is the beer so...)
Why do so many Latin Americans have issues with Portugal by the way? What has Portugal done? It just seems like I've been hearing some anti-portugal world cup discussion lately.... Aren't they kind of "latino" in a sense too?

1 comment:

Bob said...

Hey Erin! Gosh I've been so bad at blogging and visiting blogs, anyways I just wanted to catch up with everyone on their blogs and sometime tonight I am going to try and update my myspace too. I'm sorry to hear about your bro in law's cancer, I'll add him in my prayers.