Friday, February 16, 2007

I could have done it by email...

Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The Theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.

1. What time did you get up this morning? morning? I think I got out of bed around 1pm.
2. Diamonds or colored stones? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Dreamgirls. I didn't like it. I think it is probably one of the most overrated movies ever.
4 .What is your favorite TV show? i have many. Heroes is the only non-reality that I'm absolutely commited to watching.
5. What did you have for breakfast? breakfast? the first thing that I ate today was chocolate, from Valentine's Day. I had sushi later.
6. What is your middle name? Michelle
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Argentine cuisine is nice.
8. What I dislike most: cingular and at &t becoming one company.
9. Your favorite potato chip? pringles. (honestly, any chip that isn't bbq or spicy.)
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? the new Dixie Chicks album.
11. What is your favorite type of vehicle? big gigantic gas-guzzling SUVs
12. Favorite sandwich? monte cristo.
13. What characteristics do you despise? people who have too much money that they don't even know what to do with it and people who don't respect human rights. (so rich snobs and disrespectful idiots?).
14. What are your favorite clothes? my brown henley and my grey gaucho pants.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where wouldn't you go? tuczon, arizona.
16. What color are your eyes? hazel
17. Where would you want to retire to? Vina del Mar, Chile
18. Favorite time of day? bedtime
19. Tables or slots? tables. I like humans more than machines.
20. Favorite sport to watch? because I really don't like sports, I don't really care. I like the fans more than the sports.
21. Who do you least expect to send this back? not applicable, i'm doing this survey in my blog.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? it would be awesome to see someone fill it out but yeah, the blog thing....
23. Coke or Pepsi? DIET Coke
24. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? nope.
26. What is your best childhood memory? so many. add going to disneyland with my family to the list.
27. Favorite Board game? Monopoly
28. Nicknames: don't have any.
29. Piercing ? Just the ears
30. Ever been to Africa ? No
31. Ever been toilet papering? No
32. Been in a car accident? only a fender-bender. still waiting for the guy who I hit to call and collect on damages. hope he doesn't.
33. Favorite day of the week? Fridays are awesome.
34. Favorite restaurant? don't have one. maybe Gaucho Grill?
35. Favorite flower? roses
36. Favorite ice cream? chocolate (with raisens!!)
37. Favorite fast food chain? McDonald's is safe.
38. How many times did you fail your driver's test? I haven't taken the behind-the-wheel exam yet. I've failed the written exam 4 times collectively if you spread it out over the years.
39. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? and email notification that someone had made a comment on my blog.
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Gap
41. Bedtime: after 11pm.
42. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Cindy or Miriam.
43. Last person/people you went out to dinner with? My husband
44. What are you listening to right now? Law and Order on tv.
45. What is your favorite color? brown.
46. How many tattoos do you have? one
47. Where would you rather be right this minute? nowhere. here. I'm doing what I want to be doing.
48. Greatest accomplishment? college graduation and marriage. and learning to drive.
49. When is your birthday? March 11
50. What time did you finish this email? 10:03pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you haven't driven yet? I thought everyone drives in CA! you are so lucky to sleep in, I wake up at 7am!!

Mrs. Mogul

Spanish Kitchenette said...

lol@the accident question... muy oportuna, verdad ? hehe ;)

11 March! mines is 11 april, cool! not too long to come... we have to start thinking about party... and some more winkles :P