really. blessed are my blog friends for suffering through my scattered blog posts. I'm either studying, sleeping, or acting psychotic around my poor husband, and none of this is worth blogging about. (I did go, as I said, to a retreat this weekend. It was actually really nice. But I came home to cram for an exam and write a paper and correct Dennis's grammar for his project due Monday and etc. etc. etc.) Suffice to say, I can only pray the Lord's Prayer right now. It's all I can fit in my brain. And I haven't been to the gym in over a week. So I need to do that too.
At any rate, I've got two lists to give. One is the songs I've downloaded so far with the 15 free download gift card that I got for my birthday:
Most, I see as I go through the list, are songs I thought I could either drive to or work out in the gym to:
1. "California Love" by 2Pac.
2."Ni Freud Ni Tu Mama" by Belinda
3. "Coleccionista de Canciones" by Camila
4. "I Want to Know What Love Is" by Foreigner
5. "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley (this was a fun song to play when I cleaned our oven today)
6. "Ordinary People" by John Legend
7. "Grace Kelly" by Mika
8. "Love Today" by Mika
9. "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails
10. "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails (although in retrospect, I think I should have downloaded the Johnny Cash version instead...)
11. "Eyes" by Rogue Wave
So I have 4 songs left. And if anyone is unfamiliar with any of these songs, look them up!! (like on youtube or something!) Because they are good songs!
And my second list: Ten Things I love about Springtime
1. My birthday. Easy.
3. cute spring clothes. like easter dresses.
4. the end of the school year.
5. spring break.
6. easter candy. peeps and cadbury eggs.
7. february is a short month. (in this sense I think I'm thinking of "spring" as "spring semester")
8. sandles. you really shouldn't be wearing your thick uggy shoes...
I cannot think of a nine or ten. I hate spring and love winter. I love bundling up, I love dark short days, I love California's bizarre seasonless fallspringwinter, I hate that during the spring people graduate and move away, I hate that my shows have season finales (and usually cliffhangers), and I hate being Hot. we don't have an air conditioner and when it's hot, it's really really hot. I like that we get a tax refund but everything else about spring is deadlines- pay taxes, fill out financial aid forms for school, apply for housing for school, etc. Register for fall. Make sure you are getting financial aid for summer classes. ahhh!! (and I'm not a sports fan. So I don't care about spring sports.)