Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ten things I like to do alone...

I really should be studying for the greek final I have tomorrow morning.

Ten things I like doing alone
1. shopping
2. flying/traveling
3. studying
4. internet surfing
5. sleeping (sometimes)
6. drive- I've only done this a few times and it's thrilling!
7. any kind of performance-type exercise like yoga
8. bathroom. I'm conjuring up memories of freshmen year in college. We had to share a bathroom and shower with 6 other girls. Showering was awkward but going to the bathroom may have been harder. I secretly rejoice when no one else is in the public bathroom.
9. any kind of project. I just don't like group projects.
10. body hair removal.

maybe some of this is obvious?

1 comment:

brandy said...

I'm not a fan of group projects. I find that they are always so.. counterproductive. In university it seemed that we were constantly meeting to talk about when we would all be able to meet again. Ugh!