Ten Favorite Movies to Quote
(Don't have much time to do anything else- school just started and I'm on this "clean as you go so the house stays clean" kick)
1. The 40 year old Virgin: how many times when I'm driving do I say "that F*#@@er came out of nowhere!!"
2. The Wedding Singer- There is this awesome part where the guy is singing a cover of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" ("I really you now! I F#$@ing need you more than everrr...")
3. My Best Friend's Wedding "Crème brûlée can never be Jell-O. YOU could never be Jell-O."
4. Any Shrek movie- "He's wearing a thong!!"
5. Wayne's World (1 or 2)="A gun rack... a gun rack. I don't even own *a* gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack. What am I gonna do... with a gun rack?"
6. Any Star Wars movie - Dennis walks around saying things like "my little jedi" all the time...
7. Any Austin Powers movie: "Get in my belly!!"
8. Monty Python and the Holy Grail: "I am your king" ..."Well I didn't vote for you!"
9. Dumb and Dumber: "Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"
10. Who Framed Roger Rabbit?: "Dear Jessica: How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. One one-thousand. Two one-thousand. Three one-thousand. Four one-thousand. Five...?"