Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Feast

plus Dennis is going to Tennessee tomorrow!! Get ready for fun blog posts ranging from (initially) how i love having him gone to how miserable I am for missing him!!

And here's Friday's Feast
Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
I'm not going to lie. Shopping for new clothes is the best.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
5. Maybe more later tonight. Packing (even though I'm not taking the trip) stresses me out and traveling to the airport stresses me out.

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
aveena

Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
Probably me being speechless.

Dessert

When was the last time it rained where you live?
I think it's been about a month. It was a bit gray today though.

1 comment:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. My feast is now up at my site.