Friday, November 09, 2007

I apologize in advance...



Because not only is this photo just wrong. But also because I know I could pay my dad to totally do this.


This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

I usually don't buy snacks at the movie theater, having worked one summer in the concession stand at the movie theater in Woodland Hills (the big one in the boring mall). I know that the prices are ridiculous, I know that the smell of jalapenos is just so gross, the butter is nasty, and I also know that they ask us to keep the popcorn stocked but at the end of the night, whatever popcorn that is still there goes in the trash. Perfectly good popcorn is trashed. In my most poorer of income days, yes I would have taken that home.

I have indeed been (and sometimes still am but I try not to eat at the theater), one of those peoples who smuggle in a can of generic Dr. Pepper or twizzlers. Actually, as my purse gets bigger, the can morphs into a bottle. We used to do this a lot when we first got married but we haven't really done it in a while. And if I choose food, I choose candy.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?

8th grade. What year was that? I think it was 1995. Chatting on AOL was a big deal.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?

Erinay. I think. (The vowel part has me a bit confused)

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

Cellphones. According to my husband. (I don't think I'm picky about anything!)

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.

I had Greek yesterday and had Hebrew today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I'm thankful it's a cat and not..someone...I mean, something else.

Oooh, let's not go there. LOL.

Yup, agreed. Theater snacks are so expensive they're not even worth it.

Anonymous said...

LOL at the tattoo!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!

Spanish Kitchenette said...

eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol