Thursday, November 01, 2007

Paper Dolls with Britney


This is what Britney Spears wore last night.

Britney, Britney, Britney. We all know that this is clearly not what a mother wears. It might be what a drunk college co-ed wears her freshmen year but that's pushing it. Yes, it might also work in West Hollywood.

So, I've done it again. I've photoshopped you into flattering black. You really should invest in some black yoga pants. And I left the pink pom-pom and the red "Dorothy" shoes.
Because I thought "what would a NORMAL mom wear to embarrass her children?" Hooker clothes are one option. But I settled for the classic "This IS my Halloween Costume" T-Shirt. It was either that or to dress you up as a black cat. But my photoshop skills are limited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Erin.. you should be a cloth designer! I kinda love that black outfit of hers. *heehee*

Unknown said...

She should get this black outfit in every color! :)

Spanish Kitchenette said...

she doesn't haveanything to do.. she is definetly digging her own crave...oh My God...