Monday, February 18, 2008

When you can't say anything nice...

So, update. I'm still going strong on the no-gossip. I've even cut out any TV-gossip shows. Which is good, because they really are probably worse than websites as they mask themselves as news while the websites (at least I think), admit what they are.
I haven't decided yet how this is going to change me. It's only been a week, and I am very much aware of the time that I spend browsing online. Except that if I am not looking at celebrity gossip anymore, I've noticed my browsing options are limited to facebook and the news (real news. actually, just election coverage.)
Dennis once told me that if I spent as much time on my studies as I do looking at gossip sites (and I'm including pop-culture you-tube-iness of bwe.tv), I would have better grades. I don't know yet, but I can say that I'm finishing my homework earlier.

So what am I going to do with this extra time?? It's driving me nuts. I can read, sleep, or work out. So far, I'm good at sleeping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work out, baby! Work out! xD

(I keep telling myself that too, but I'm too stubborn. I wanna lose weight like you too!)

Unknown said...

i totally understand. usually when there's nothing to do...that's what i do. which is how i've come to be so behind on my readings for class...