Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day is Cleaning Day!


We really needed to clean our floors.

Corn flakes are actually not a cleaning secret that I use to help with floors. They are actually just breakfast. But Dennis did use the Ajax on the carpet- I wonder if he thought it was like Carpet freshener??- so now, you really cannot eat off of our floor as it is very chemicalized. It probably didn't do anything, and I didn't want to say "Hey! Don't vacuum our floor!!" Because having a husband that is so eager to vacuum a floor, is a blessing, and I don't want to stifle him.

I'm wondering, how normal is it to be so lovingly dependent on the Swifer? We don't even own a normal mop. Actually, one of the graduating law students was giving away her mop and I thought "who uses a mop?? would I need to get a bucket??" I think it is still standing outside her apartment door waiting for a new owner, as her and her husband are on their way to their new life in Oregon.

No comments: