Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FYI

Basically, I've been in Albuquerque since Sunday for my cousins Wiccan Wedding, which is on Wednesday. I'm staying with my grandparents-who barely use their air conditioner because they are cheap. (but also so awesome) but tomorrow the wedding stuff really starts and I am sleeping in Madrid, NM (the wedding location and a ghost town. Google it)Anyway, I will post a video montage of the trip when I get back and can upload photos.

It should be very interesting.

Also, while I'm thinking of it, I need to give props to my grandparents. My 89 year old grandpa picked me up at the airport, my grandma gave me a muffin pan (and toothbrushes and shampoo and books- my grandma has an amazing collection of books about God, including like 5 concordances, which are like free text books for me!)

My grandparents are just awesome. Everytime I visit them, I am always impressed by her quiet and practical faith.

My cousin is awesome too, and I am really happy for her and really excited because I love weddings. But this has been ridiculous expensive so I am ready to go home. And recouperate my wallet by eating rice and pasta for like every meal.

No comments: