Wednesday, June 24, 2009

High School Reunion

I just got a notice about my ten year high school reunion. Already?? Has ten years already gone by? Were did those years go? (most of them were spent married and all were spent in school, actually). I don't know if I will be able to go to my reunion- I don't think I will be in town.

I'm not against going, in theory. I have a pretty good marriage and I'm pretty impressed with my scholastic endeavors.

I think any reservations I have about attending are because I don't want to see certain people I've spent ten years forgetting about. More than people, there are feelings (like feelings of inadequacy) that I want to forget about. High school sucked. Maybe in ten more years... (Plus, hello, they have facebook and myspace so if anyone wants to know what I've been doing all they have to do is google me.)

No comments: