Saturday, January 03, 2009

vacation is ending :(




Winter break always goes by so fast! And this is probably my last one as a student! I've spent most of the break blissfully doing nothing and school starts back up this Wednesday. I have a few tasks to do before things get crazy (i have to write some fundraising letters and there are like 3 greeting cards that need to be composed and sent to Japan and Chile).

As mentioned, I was sick for most of the past few days (since Christmas). But today i felt pretty good (pretty normal) and I really don't have any excuses. I'm still in pajamas and all but I really don't have any excuses for not going out. It's a good thing that I didn't resolve to go to the gym (I make resolutions I know I can do).

But yeah, I've been getting out of bed in stages.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I did that this weekend too...I wasn't feeling well and so I laid around in bed until I absolutley had to get up and do things like...the bathroom...or ... eat ... or stretch ... otherwise I just laid in bed and watched tv all weekend.

Good luck with this semester!!! :-)

Unknown said...

i love that! in stages! :)

i was also a lazy bum over the holidays--and it felt SOOO good. i would wake up, eat breakfast (even if it was noon) and then lounge around...eventually taking a nap. then i'd eat lunch and lounge around some more. naps are the best things ever!!

hope you and dennis had a wonderful holiday. happy 2009! :)