Monday, December 19, 2005

Spanish Lesson....

Correction to this question: "3- ¿Estación favorita del año?" They are actually asking about your favorite season of the year and not your favorite radio station. (My favorite season would be fall)- Can you imagine how awkward it would be if someone important asked me that question? It's kind of like when I lived in Argentina- I told everyone (including the woman I was living with) about how excited I was by saying "excitada" and Dennis was the first and only person to explain that "excitada" is excited sexually.

3 comments:

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

Hi Erin. How're you doing? Great you got a blog from blogger and that you post some pics. I love to look at pics.

Yup, some words in spanish & English can look similar but mean different things, lol.

Hey, saw your new car. So many congratulations. It's beautiful. Hope you both enjoy it so much.

Bye for now.

Your Mexican friend,

Gabriela. :)

Spanish Kitchenette said...

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAA xDDDD me aprto de la risa!! I was actually quite afraid to use EXCITED ine nglish because of the sexual meaning but then I realised british are too innocent to think about "excited" as sexual matter lol just kidding.

Muy buena Erin, me hiciste reir un monton!!!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! tech jobs Top 10 call centers name in india Meridia sibutramine 30 $64 generics great prices Algarve+timeshare Letourneau college basketball The skin cancer & vein clinic springwood Massachusetts payday advance medical consultation percocet Nys mega lottery Panda antivirus 6.0 Tamiflu bestellen pickels and cancer ttaste Redneck hummer