Friday, April 21, 2006

clarifications...

This is a top that shows off the midriff, (basically tops that show off your belly). It's not an ugly top at all, very cute. But this is from Victoria's Secret, and while they have comfy underwear, I would never buy their clothes because I think I wisely recognize that I would not be able to wear it in public. I like comfortable over fashion.

These are stilletos. Which I know I cannot wear- (I think they are supposed to be sexy but I could not walk in them and I think it would be very unsexy. Atleast, with me. I take the flats please)

3 comments:

Spanish Kitchenette said...

lol gracias por la aclaración ^^

Yo tampoco pdría llevar esos zapatos, My God! O_O

B r i a n & G a b r i e l a said...

Related to me, I could not walk with those shoes on either. I'm better at walking with the ones that have a thicker high heel. Plus my feet are kind of thick reason for which I have to wear thicker shoes. Those stilletos are pretty though, but they were not designed for my tamale feet, lol. :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »