Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Will I ever get to go to Cuba?

I've not done a blog meme in a while. And I wanted to blog so I figured this would be an excuse. (I thought about writing about Castro or Mel Gibson (the bar that he was at is like 5 min. from here, or I could have written about how much I detest the idea of these gruesome gory movies like "the descent".)
Instead, I'm keeping it simple. tuesday is chooseday

either leave your answers or a link to your webpage with your responses.

    Would you rather:
  1. bathe in a pool of dog drool OR be sprayed down with fire hose? I'd rather be sprayed down by the fire hose. They brought a fire truck to our elementary school and kind of did that to us when we were kids because it was so hot. It was fun.
  2. live in a house where everything is sticky OR that smells like rotting trash? LOL. Dennis says our house already always smells like trash. I think I'd get used to it. (I mean, people live in worse conditions...)
  3. sit under a tanning lamp for 12 hours OR live in a 90 degree house with no air conditioning for three weeks? for sure, the second option. I think I can survive for 3 weeks sans air conditioning (hard but possible) but I'm terrified of the idea of skin cancer.
  4. eat 24 popsicles in a row OR stand in a restaurant walk-in freezer for an hour? Popsicles. It would hurt but it would be easier.


Oh! I do have a question- I need to buy Dennis an anniversary present. We've been keeping to the tradition of going by the year- like this site. Which says leather/crystal/glass. I have no idea what to get him! I'm debating on some nice leather sandals or maybe a leather photo frame. He wants a backpack but I want to get him a really nice one and I'd rather wait until Christmas. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie!
Lovely to read an update from you, hope you have a lobely weekend! Love Gem x

http://www.cinnamondreams.co.uk

Spanish Kitchenette said...

Cuba... mmmmm seems Castro's brother is like Stallin which is definetly not good. Peole are hoping for democracy but it'll definetely have to wait.

Have a good weekend!