Friday, December 22, 2006

Feliz Navidad :)


We are going on a mini-road trip to Las Vegas, for Christmas. (actually not inside Las Vegas. We are actually going to a little suburb outside, to visit with some friends who are from Chile). It's usually about 5 hours of driving but this is a holiday weekend we are expecting traffic. I'm kind of nervous about whether or not Dennis is even going to let me drive. And I don't know if we will have to find a hotel last minute tonight...

But that's not important. What is important is that while we are away, workers may or may not invade our apartment to work on our bathroom. We live on the second floor and basically there is a water leak from the 3rd floor that is causing damage (like mold/hongos) on the first floor. It's strange- there isn't any damage on our floor! They have been coming in all day, trying to figure out why we don't have any damage. The last guy to come said that they are probably going to tear out our bathroom wall while we are gone. I feel bad because they are working on Christmas! (And it feels a little weird. What if we come home and our bathroom looks like a disaster area??) I hope that it helps that I took everything out of the bathroom and boxed it up.


Do I get excited about a new Zorro telenovela?? hmm....

4 comments:

Spanish Kitchenette said...

disfruta de tu viajecito!!!

aaahh y seguro que el xorro este es un super tio bueno jajajaja! xDDDD

Besos!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip, Erin. :)

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Feliz Navidad!!!! para ti y Dennis, have a safe trip and enjoy your vacations, with love, Lu

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin, you back yet? *teehee*

I got kinda bored, so I decided to check wether you have posted photos from your trip. :P

Enjoy your trip! :D