Monday, December 25, 2006

I'm home!

and sick.

but home. and that feels so good.



I was blogging in my mind the entire way home (obvious maybe by the schizophrenic photos in flickr?) We had a good Christmas and it was nice to remember how blessed we are.


Highlights? well there was a lot of traffic and I got a cold. But seriously, Baker is worthy of mention. We passed a lot of cars and bad drivers but we also passed some funny signs- there is a road in California in the middle of nowhere called zzxyyzx (or something like that- it's in flikr).


Dennis wins a whole lotta points. I not only got a gift card for Victoria's Secret but he also bought me this:






We had a lot of fun as a couple this weekend. Like I said, I feel very very blessed.

(Bathroom has not changed but I have a feeling that they are going to come work tomorrow because tomorrow is not Christmas!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh very pretty necklace!!! :D YAY for Dennis the great hubby! :D

So glad to have you back home, Erin. Been missing your post too. *hehe*

Glad you had a wonderful time over there. Again, welcome back!!

P/S I might try a new nailpolish today. LoL. Thank you for suggesting. Haha!

Anonymous said...

guauuuuuuuuuuu qué pasada de collar! muy bonito la verdad :)