Sunday, December 10, 2006

holiday cards et. al.

I am trying to do everything BUT study for my Greek exam/write my final paper for "Johannine Writings". So today I wrote out and stamped a whole lot of holiday cards. (If you want me to send you a holiday card, send me your address by email! erincalderon@msn.com -->But I won't send you one if you are some kind of weirdo).

Anyway, I also did a lot of laundry and helped Dennis write a prayer for church tomorrow, which he practiced in a variety of accents (so imagine a latino with a thick accent reading "thank you Lord..." in a fake southern accent, in an african american accent, in a british accent, etc...) Quite hilarious.

I decided, even though Dennis really wants me to be in bed asleep right now, to do another meme, kind of to bug him. From Saturday 8

1. i had a holiday dinner last night, and the ambience was decidedly un-romantic. in your locality, what's the most romantic restaurant to take someone on a date?
I had the best time ever with Dennis at the sushi restaurant in Agoura Hills. The Greek restaurant by our house was also romantic.

2. when was the last time you switched jobs? It's been almost 2 years. But university jobs like the ones I have occupied in the past 7 years, are all kind of the same.

3. when was the last time you had a stomach bug? I could not tell you! I can't remember. But the last time that I got food poisoning was about 6 months ago. Bad bad clam chowder.

4. what was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in high school?
Being sent out of class my senior year by the crazy psychology teacher that everyone else thought was so damn cool.

5. what place in your country would you like to visit most? Washington D.C. and Hawaii.

6. do you have a pen-colour preference, and what is it? if you don't, what colour do you NOT like to write in? I don't really- black and blue but sometimes I stray and use purple or green. But black/blue make me feel more professional.

7. when was the last time you got sloshed, hammered, piss-drunk, etc., and what was your weapon of choice to get you there? In Argentina. Tequila Sunrises. Bad Bad idea. And I bought the stupid drinks myself. Being single in a foreign country is depressing.

8. what do you plan on doing for the rest of the day? as in tomorrow?? Church, sleeping, eating, freaking out about the paper I have due monday.


Okay, now Dennis wants to strangle me for blogging late. I really must go.

No comments: