Saturday, December 09, 2006

meme time.

I'm trying to post more regularly. It's relaxing. But I have a zillion things to do and nothing exciting to write about?

-We saw "Bobby" tonight. It was okay. needed work. I reccommend it as a rental.

-I drove on the freeway! And didn't kill anyone! And hubby didn't kill me!! (I did pull over once we got off of the freeway so that Dennis could drive through the canyon.)

And I have so much to do this weekend!!

-I have a paper due Monday morning

-I am making a dent in my Christmas cards (send me your address if you want one!!)

-We are praying together in front of the congregation on Sunday. Dennis wants me to write the prayer.

-I have GOT to do laundry!!!



So, I'm doing a blog meme instead of elaborating on anything. You don't need to know that I'm so desperate for socks that I'm using hubby's tube socks.

Today I'm doing Friday Fun"


This week is all about hair!
1. Do you have long or short hair?

Medium/Long. But you can't tell because it's always in a ponytail.

2. What is your biggest hair problem?

I don't really care about it enough. I get it dyed and cut but I never show it off- it's always up. That should be a sign that I should cut it into a low-maintenance bob. But I like being able to leave it down every once in a while/braid it. And I'm afraid a short haircut would make my face look fat.

3. Dyed or not?

highlighted/lowlighted. I'm kind of confused- I pretty much tell the girl "do whatever you think would look good". Sometimes I think/fantasize about doing something funky, like getting a pink streak through it or whatever. But I don't think it'll happen this year.

4. Name one male and one female celebrity whose hair you love!

me da igual. I like long brown hair. Celebs like Salma Hayek have great long brown hair.

5. Any funny hair stories?

eh. the first time I had my hair dyed, my mom did it. She left the blonde in for too long and I ended up with one really bleached blond streak. I felt like a skunk.

My little sister cut my hair when she was only 14. I was annoyed with it and handed her scissors. She was thrilled and did a pretty decent job.






6. Worst hair cut EVER?
The summer after my senior year. I got really sick and tired of being hot, and I was feeling rebellious. I went to supercuts and said "short". She made me look like a little boy. She told me that if I added some big hoop earrings, it would look fantastic. I was not feeling that hair at all.


note: photo is of the haircut done by my sister, not by supercuts crazy lady.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Erin. Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate it.

Hey, how nice of Dennis to have helped this guys who are going to do some good cause in Panama.

Hey, interesting blog meme about hair.

Have a very nice weekend.

I will be so busy too this weekend and have to do also laundry and house chores.

Take care and good luck.

Hugs,

Gabriela. :)

Spanish Kitchenette said...

hey, come on! are u jokking? I really think that hairdo really REALLY did suit you LOTS!! u look very beautiful in that picture :)

hope the week goes well!

Erin said...

LOL I like this photo too! This is the photo of my hair after my sister cut it!! (I can't find any photos of my hair when the crazy lady cut it...)