Wednesday, December 13, 2006

no booty shorts.... (etc.)




Many may rejoice- Pepperdine cracked down on the gym dress-code. No flip flops (sandals) or "booty shorts". I just thought it was funny. Who wears sandals to the GYM?






Anyway, Santa came early. He brought Dennis his Green Card!! (yay!!! Finally!) Dennis thought it would be funny to pose for the occasion like all of the poses of people on myspace.


I'm not doing drugs. I've just finished my finals and my brain is kind of unloading.


yesterday, I noticed (but Dennis doesn't see it) that there is a face on our blankets! It can't be Jesus because I have a blister on the inside of my lip and it's not cured. But it's definitely a face! (Maybe one of the apostles?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Dennis must've topped Santa's list of "Nice People" ~ (I have the urge of saying "Dennis the UnMenace". LOL

Congratulations to your hubby! Woot! Go greenie!

About that 'face" on your blanket... hmm... well, it kinda looked to me like a face of someone who has a big nose. You know, those kind of look when you buy those funny glasses that comes with a fake moustache and big nose at the shops. :P

But when I look twice, it kinda look like Dennis!!

Anyway, I'm not wearing my glasses or my contacts while reading/typing this. So it must've been my eye problem. :P

Enjoy your weekend, Erin.

*Hugs*