Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Reason #45 for why I love my husband...

I'm (still) PMSing. I had like a three day break and I'm not on my period anymore, but I'm still freaking out- I'm not on my period at the moment but I did just start the 4th week of birth control pills (the pink placebo week) and that usually means PMS. (I have, every once in a while, like two periods, I'm not kidding. It's complicated but I did talk to my doctor about it and she said it was normal considering my diabetes and thyroid problems...)

Point: He is out buying dinner for himself and he is buying me Midol. Yes!! (And being so nice and sweet about it!) While I stay home, work on my homework, and watch "America's Next Top Model".

He gave me a hug before he left and said "I'm the only husband in the world who has a wife with 2 periods per month". (Aww... and I'm using his computer to blog right now!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww.. sorry about the PMS. Feeling better now? :)

Spanish Kitchenette said...

hahahah sweet from him :)

sorry aout your 2xPMS eeeekkk it might hurt lots!

Get well soon :)