Saturday, March 10, 2007

something's amiss...

maybe.

I just said to Dennis "hey I need diet coke". And he got up and went to go buy it. Really. I woke him up about 30 min. ago and in the course of conversation I said "I don't have diet coke."

And he just left.

Add to the conspiracy that as he was picking up his glasses for driving he said, "you might have company tomorrow so you might think about cleaning." And I said "are you kidding? I'm not cleaning this house. you better not be planning to have anyone over tomorrow!"

And as he was walking out of the door, I said "oh and buy some chocolate" and he said "okay diet coke and chocolate."

Whaaa?? Why did it take him only a mere suggestion of me needing soda for him to actually get dressed and go? And why did he not really bother me about me not feeling like going with him to the store as "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" is on TV and I felt like staying home to watch? AND why did he say that I should clean our abode as I might be expecting people??

I'm sensing an intervention or something, except for the fact that I'm not addicted to anything that would necesitate the idea of intervention. (And tomorrow is my birthday but I'm not a big party girl so if this is what's going down, kudos to Dennis...) I will absolutely be keeping my eye on this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! A well-planned conspiracy! xD

Mmm.. maybe it's got something to do with your birthday.. Mmmm..

Update us about it! :D