Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.
I like to hear my husband's heartbeat. And babies laughing. And Norah Jones.

Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
i like almost any kind of cheese. mozzerella, jack, swiss, chedder, etc. even gorgonzola. just not ever bleu cheese.


Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?
yes. because I don't have to work on Saturdays and I don't have little kids running around. so because I can.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?
I forgot to buy a book yesterday. I remembered today when I was trying to think of something to do to kill time at work.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I notice ____________ when _____________.
I notice bad drivers when they do things like change lanes without signaling or when they drive by on their cell phones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your feast answers!