Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm online a lot today!

Dennis is at a 'graduation party' (graduates only- I think it's a dinner and then the boys are going out for a drink and nachos.) And as it turns out, I can drive legally (yay!) but I'm not covered in our car insurance (boo!) So I'm (probably for the best) not buying donuts/etc. at the grocery store just because I can.

I am watching old episodes of "Ugly Betty" and I am pimping out my blog (see twitter)

And I'm also doing Friday's Feast. I just had birthday cake and peanut butter for dinner. What did everyone else eat?

Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.

I would not ever want to own a gun. Dennis and I actually have an understanding about this as he is pro-gun and I am not. If he gets a gun, I get to get another tattoo. (It would work vice-versa, if I get a tattoo he has permission per agreement to buy a gun). And it's lengthened in the list of weapons he cannot own (especially after watching "criminal minds" the other night where these 2 backwoods brothers were hunting people with an arrow gun. So I would never want to own:

any type of gun,
a machete/bowie knive
a grenade,
an arrow gun
etc.


Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

my hair is brown with blond highlights that really need to be touched up. It's a little longer than shoulder length but I rarely wear it down (I did today though!!) It's almost always in a ponytail and many times it needs to be washed. It's thick and wavy. I have a love-hate relationship with it.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

I'll never forget how my mother found out how I lost my virginity.

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

I would like to be Angelina Jolie for one day. Because she's a)basically married to Brad Pitt. And while I'm not an uber-fan, you can't say he's ugly. and b)she's got a lot of money and a lot of power. I would feel like shopping for diamonds and shoes.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

Do you have to guess the truth and guess the lie?

The week that I met Dennis, I got a tattoo and went scuba diving.


4 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. I will guess that the tattoo is the correct one. My feast is now up.

Spanish Kitchenette said...

Ooohhh!! wow! CONGRATULATIONS!!! it is nice to be back and read you finally got your licence ! YEY!!!!!!!!!!! another one on the roads ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay Erin's back online and Twittering too! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Feasting--great answers.