Thursday, May 03, 2007

Round 3: Erin Vs. DMV

Tomorrow (Tomorrow Tomorrow....)

I have to get this license. I have to. Because it's the last chance that I've got. (you only get three chances before you have to start the whole process.)

So Dear God and DMV people:
Have pity on me. I need this. I know that having a license does not define me as a person. I know that if I fail tomorrow that I will just have to start it all over again and eventually I will be a licensed driver. But honestly, I know I can do this and I know that I am prepared to drive. I am a safe driver.
I need to drive to the grocery store. I need to be able to drive my husband to the hospital. I need to be able to drive around just however. I'm not saying I want to drive around in heavy L.A. traffic. I don't want to drive to Vegas. I just want to drive to the grocery store.

So I need prayers and good thoughts. Prayers that I am brave and courageous and calm during the exam and that my instructor goes easy on me. And prayers that if I fail, that I don't lose my mind.

2 comments:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I hope everything goes great today! Sending you some "good driver" vibes (and a little prayer that they go easy on you.)

kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Sending you good luck vibes from Japan!!! :)