Ten things I wanted to do when I grew up
1. I wanted to sell perfume. A friend and I tried making our own perfume using water and flowers and leaves and I'm sure it smelled just awful but we went down the street trying to sell it. I thought I was a good business woman.
2. I wanted to be a teacher. 5th grade.
3. I wanted to be a pediatrician.
4. I wanted to be an author. Fiction. Romance.
5. I wanted to be a mommy.
6. I thought, for a brief time, about being a print journalist. I thought it would be cool to work for something kid-friendly.
7. If I couldn't work in print (like doing "Highlights Magazine" or something) I would have wanted to either work for Nickelodeon or be an MTV V-Jay.
8. I wanted to be Vanna White. This is reaching back into the attic and I know I've mentioned it before, but when I was like 4, I really wanted to be Vanna White.
9. Or Miss America.
10. I thought about being a nurse when I was in undergrad. I know that's not "little" but that was awhile ago.