Tuesday, June 12, 2007

sooner or later God's gonna cut you down....

Raise your hand if you've seen Paris Hilton in a photo-op, holding a Bible.
Now, she is saying:"My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that's why I was sent to jail. God has released me."

Basically, she's going through the bargaining stage of denial. She'll do a bunch of good stuff like breast cancer research fundraising, and she'll prove she's a good girl now. And she's talking about a higher power. Good for her. But she's got a long more ways to go so I hope that she keeps reading. It would, in all seriousness, be nice to see a Paris Hilton in a little over a month, who stays at home and pretty much doesn't party and dress way too much like she should be in a victoria's secret catalog. Meanwhile, let's all pray for peace. Things in Venezuela are going kind of wrong right now.


(title taken from awesome Johnny Cash song, see my myspace profile to hear)

No comments: