Saturday, July 21, 2007

Friday's Feast on Saturday...

Today, I went shopping. not very exciting, just to target for things like laundry soap. Dennis asked "how much did you spend?" and even though he has complete access to our records and pretty much knows, I rounded my answer and didn't tell him about the trip to Old Navy. Is that normal? (To not completely tell your hubby about how much money you are spending?)

Michael's Craft Store sells really great cheap candles for the bathroom by the way.



Friday's Feast

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?

2. I like watching the world cup a little bit. but that's about it. And I hate how it's always on the TVs at the gym.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

Shakespeare. Hamlet.

Salad

What is your favorite breakfast food?
Pancakes. I love pancakes.

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

cuddle

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
about an hour. depends.

No comments: