Monday, July 30, 2007

Naughty shoes



oh the shoes.

The obvious: they are like plastic disco-y plastic demon pain heels. You have to squeeze your leg into them. Let your legs breath.

They are very "Fem-bot" but I want to know what the girl is thinking. She looks so excited about the fact that she is wearing these shoes, which Dennis would refer to as "F**K ME shoes" I'm thinking she will have some mean vericose veins when she's an old lady and it will be all to fault of these shoes.

And the adverts behind her- all for alcohol and vodka except one- the fish is for "heal the bay"; an environmental group. So is she saying "TeeHee, these shoes are recycled from old plastic lawn chairs! I love the earth!"

3 comments:

Spanish Kitchenette said...

lol offensive ! my God.... they are... eeekkkkk haven't got words enough lol

thethinker said...

Wow... those are interesting.

I'd never wear them.

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

"Plastic demon pain heels..." I couldn't have said it better myself!

I seriously would injure myself in those shoes.