Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Feast

I said I was going to explain the post below. I can't figure out how to do that. Basically, I was up way to late thinking about life and Dennis was asleep. Just how people view their purpose in life and how precious life is. You hear about a good family suffering because the dad dies of cancer. And everyone is grateful for his life and misses him. And then you hear about Leona Helmsley giving $12 Million to her dog but nothing to her grandchildren.

Whatever.

This week's Friday Feast

Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

For many things, my husband. For a lot of things, my boss (Stephanie), and for a lot of other things my cousin.

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Whichever one was nicest to women. Where is Cleopatra from exactly? (Egypt, I know. But Cairo? Alexandria?)

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?

Hmm. Watching the birth of kittens is exciting when you are a kid. But so is seeing Mickey Mouse. Getting married was definitely memorable.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

Um. Hire a driver? Attend church like, for real? (Posh and Becks built a chapel at their home in the UK that was supposed to replicate where they got married or something. I guess I would build something like that.)

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

23-33. God, I hope I have a child before I turn 30.

2 comments:

J.D. Long said...

Your Salad is excellent! Come see mine!

~~JD~~

Julie said...

Great feast! I just (finally) did mine and found yours from the website. Thought I'd say "hi". Happy Labor Day.