Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Of course.

The day AFTER I load twenty bucks on my laundry card and do all of our laundry, I receive the following email:


We recognize that not being able to use a credit or debit card to add value to your laundry card is an inconvenience for you. In order to make things easier we have decided to make it possible for you to wash and dry your clothes for free for one week; this period is from today August 21st to next Tuesday, August 28th. To wash or dry, you may simply insert your laundry card (with value on it or not) and make a selection as usual. The card will not lose any value during these functions over the course of the week. You should be receiving your card from your RA.

It's very considerate of them but it's a day late!!! (Oh well. I guess I will wash our towels...)

No comments: