Tuesday, September 18, 2007

10 things I do when I've got nothing better to do...

Ten Things I do when I Have nothing Else to do:
1. Blogging
2. Checking email
3. Sleep
4. Watch Court TV. For Real.
5. Browse youtube/places for videos of stuff I wish I could watch on TV
6. Clean. seriously. I shred bills- in the past week, i've thrown out about four going on five bags of trash and three of those were bags of shredded bills.
7. Shop online
8. Go to the grocery store.
9. Oh man. At this point, I'm pretty desperate. I probably actually study.
10. Eat.


I'm watching "Beauty and the Geek" right now (yay! new reality shows are on!) and I'm thinking "Oh My God. That guy in my Greek/Hebrew classes really should have applied!! He would have nailed the part of "geek"!!!) (Really really great guy but totally fits the part).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The grocery store usually lands like #257 on my list of things to do. I HATE going grocery shopping. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

I am a blog/internet addict when I am bore... I can check my mailbox 10 times per day lol