Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday's Feast...

But first, can I say out loud that it is so lame to miss the whole word in Hebrew on a quiz only because I neglected to put the little daghesh lene dot in the stupid dalet. my prof says these points are a drop in the bucket but it's getting to be a full bucket and he's taking off points for the english equivalent of forgetting the ' in don't.

Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

blessed

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

wearing sweaters, snuggling under the covers in bed....

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

Just random negative comments on my blog, which I try not to take personally. And the "trial" subscription to e-music, which claims to have free music. But none of it is good music.

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

Going to bed, hugging and kissing my hubby, the feeling you have when you are finally home.

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

the paper shredder. Saves so much time and space. Dennis almost broke it last week and I almost had a heart attack.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

One of the things I like is how you feel when you are finally home. Didn't even think of that. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Sarah said...

I was able to load your page! Yay me!

Why is Dennis travelling for school? What is he studying? Sounds like a great time!!!

We might be getting our own place soon, I'm looking forward to having that feeling of coming home back again.

Have a great weekend!!!