Saturday, October 20, 2007

Friday Feast on Saturday...

I'm fine. Yesterday I went to visit a beloved friend who is very sick and it was very hard. And that's when I pray.

I've also found, via my boss, one of the best ways to express myself when I'm feeling frazzled--click HERE and then click on the pig's nose.

Friday's Feast:
Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
Dennis and I have actually discussed this. Dennis would be a chihuahua and I would be a fat lazy dog. Kind of like a sharpei or a really fat pit bull.

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
Whoopi Goldberg. What does it make you think of??

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
10-15 min. I need to spend more time on myself. And I should stop using the "I'm a college student!!" excuse. I usually get up, throw something on, throw my hair into a ponytail, and go. I make sure to have my bag ready the night before and I think about what I will wear when I'm trying to fall asleep. And sometimes I don't think. So I end up wearing horrible combinations like businessy trousers and a California Lutheran t-shirt. Flip-flop type shoes are my best friends. And lately, I've taken to storing mint gum in the car or in my bag. Cause, I only give myself about 10-15 min.


Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
2 on my mom's side- I'm very very very close to my cousin Heidi
and 5? on my Dad's side? That I've never met.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
EMC= Even Mice Cry

No comments: