Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ten Things I Worry About...

Ten Things I Worry About:

1. I worry about my weight. That's an obvious give-in.
2. I worry about what I'm going to do after I graduate, even though I am graduating in 2 years.
3. I worry about whether or not the girls are emotionally taken care of in the position that they've been in.
4. I worry about kids and guns, in the US just casually and in other countries as mini-soldiers.
5. I worry about my fertility.
6. I'm starting to worry about things like kidney stones because I do not drink water.
7. I'm worried about my husband's financial mental health. His job is interconnected with his mental health.
8. I worry about passing Hebrew and Greek.
9. I worry because I'm a bit behind in other school stuff.
10. I worry because my computer is ridiculously slow.

No comments: