Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Feast

This week's Friday Feast


Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?

I am pretty sure it was our Monopoly. We don't buy games.

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.

I don't believe in not celebrating holidays because holidays are pagan. When kids don't get to celebrate their birthdays or Christmas, I understand the theory of why but it just seems really cruel. Same with Halloween. You don't have to let your kid be a vampire and there are ways to be family friendly and safe without your five year old becoming a Satanist. Similarly, I don't think having a Christmas tree is going to give your five year old a crisis of faith.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?

Probably just someone like Bono.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

Telling the truth about spending habits. It's a lesson that I'm still trying to master but I am proud to say that I am more truthful with my husband about what I spend.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

Colors, soft pillows and blankets, and an awesome mattress. And a tv. Oh, and those shades that make your room dark like on "The Holiday" (when Kate Winslet is sleeping in Cameron Diaz's awesome house!) To me, relaxation equals nice sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh! Weren't those blinds in her house awesome??!! I love The Holiday! One of my favorite movies! And how cute are those little girls?!