Wednesday, January 02, 2008

10 New Year's Predictions

But first! These people think that we need to stop saying "post 9/11" and other phrases (I never actually say that but I thought this was an interesting article.

Now, for my 10 Predictions:
1. Dennis will say before the end of the year, that he wants to start a PhD. He says he's thinking about it, a lot, lately.
2. I will learn how to make pancakes.
3. We will have another wildfire/evacuation.
4. We won't feel any earthquakes (we live in California and I haven't felt one in years)
5. I will visit my Chilean family again.
6. I will get a C in Hebrew.
7. I will not get in any car accidents.
8. But Brittany Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Mischa Barton, and Paris Hilton all will.
9. I will see someone more famous than Dick Van Dyke in Malibu.
10. Dennis will become a citizen and vote!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 2008! Here's hoping Britney and Paris get HIT by cars instead of causing the accidents! :)

Jason and I watched Don Francisco, too! :)