Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday Feast

Friday's Feast
Appetizer

When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
A few months ago, when Dennis was in Europe, I received a mysteriously small box. It was a surprise bottle of Perfume, just when I needed something sweet and romantic and unexpected from Dennis!

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
Rio de Janeiro or around there somewhere- it's nice year round!

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
pineapple

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
my new black cashmere sweater is definitely up there. (my wedding dress is nice too, i just can't wear it anymore!)

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
my last hebrew exam.

2 comments:

Trace said...

Loved your appetizer!! What a wonderful surprise to receive in the mail! :)

Trace

Jennifer said...

Great feast! I hope that you're having a great weekend. May your new year be blessed!

Jennifer :-)