Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday's Feast

This Week's Friday's Feast


Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

Michelle. I wouldn't change my name. I like "Erin Michelle".

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

I watch Project Runway and I have to say that I couldn't be a Project Runway designer. Because I like "safe" and "soft" fabrics and colors and cuts. I get freaked out by things like "Santino"-ish bright colors and "bold" styles. (Most of the designers this season are pretty decent- most have them have at least created ONE thing that I could imagine really looking at/wearing)

Salad

What is your least favorite chore, and why?

Cleaning the Shower. Because I have to put a chair in the shower, and I'm afraid of falling, and I can't get it clean enough anyway.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

Walking over air vents in the city. (the vents over the subway). Don't know why, but it freaks me out.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

on the floor, at the coffee table, next to Dennis, and listening to The Simpsons. I see in my peripheral vision, are an empty diet coke bottle, an empty bag from mcdonalds and a pink hair clip.

No comments: