Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's Feast.

Because I could be actually improving my mind and better my knowledge of the book of Joshua....
But I'd rather blog and watch BBUK instead.

This week's Friday's Feast:
Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
diet coke zero- soda
margarita- alcoholic
starbucks home blend coffee with cream and 6 packets of splenda.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
my coffee mug, my blackberry, and my keys.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
7. Or 6. I tell a lot of white lies/omit important things.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
That's a tough one. I don't know. Maybe it could be neat to rename something that's hard to say, like Ljubljana- (Slovenia) or Sri Jayewardenepura Kotte (Sri Lanka) Could be nice to just cut out some of those letters that don't have vowels attached. Or just rename them something like "Las Vegas". (God, this sounds so ignorant.)

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
Hebrew stresses me out. Dealing with money stresses me out. Being in the emergency room stresses me out. Sleep calms me. So does driving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stress stresses me out. I like lots of desserts but right now we like frozen custard from a restaurant called Culver's. It's amazing!