Ten Things That I Look Forward To About Spring
1. Easter. All the Lent-ing about no gossip is over.
2. Wearing flip-flops
3. Buying flip-flops
4. School is almost over for the year.
5. Birthdays (Mine in March, Dennis's in April, the girls in April and June...)
6. Tax Refund Checks
7. Wedding season approaches
8. Taking the electric blanket off the bed
9. I'm getting closer to the end of Hebrew.
10. Putting the space heater in storage
Here's the thing. I live in Malibu, Southern California. So I like our weather year-round and we don't have snow. And I like the rain- which happens more in our winter than in like June. Soo..... I'm not a really big Spring fan (I prefer fall).