Thursday, March 20, 2008

An Apology....

Dear Breasts,

After viewing THIS bounce-o-meter, I must apologize. I had no idea the irreversible damage that I was causing you guys. I have not made you a priority, I admit. I mean, we have a pretty good relationship. But I should invest in better sportswear, instead of spending the money on another pair of pants or flip-flops or whatever. I guess I've always thought that you know, I'm not in my thirties yet. And there is still time. You know, I don't have gray hair or anything...
Anyway, the bounce-o-meter was hypnotic and gross. I had no idea. Permanent tissue damage. Yikes.

So, I don't know honestly when I will follow through with this, but I'm thinking of you guys. Hang in there.
Sincerely and with love,
Erin

PS: I know I never refer to you as "breasts". Not even to my doctor. So, it's just because you know, this is a serious letter about health and permanent damage, and I thought you deserved a respectful opening line...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes darling, we should take care of them! actually, doctors say we must buy the perfect bra size, not an smaller one to make our breasts bigger lol because it can damage our poor boobs.

Anotehr tips is to sleep without bras and if you are at home doing no exercise but lazying, it is good to have bra off to make your breats breath.

Anonymous said...

I'm always braless at home. LOL. I hope that's not bad for them. But then again, like Miriam said, we should let them "breathe" when they're at home. :D

Unknown said...

even though i'm 30, i try to think that since i'm on the flat-chested side my bounce-injury risk is fairly low! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL Virginia!!