Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Feast

Friday Feast

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Bill Clinton. Like the second time around, maybe moving into my old house, and yet not as much work as last time....

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

5. I really like talking to certain people about certain things.

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

I've donated to St. Judes Children's Hospital.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

I literally have Peanut M and Ms every day. So that "food". Or pancakes.

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

I had something like this when Dennis went to Europe. Lots of colds, for sure.

No comments: