Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Feast

This weeks's Friday Feast

Appetizer

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?

8- I've actually thought about making a font out of it to blog with. But it would be frustrating to read.

Soup

Do you prefer baths or showers?

showers- we don't even have a bathtub.

Salad

What was the last bad movie you watched?

Transformers was pretty bad. Hoodwinked was pretty bad. National Treasure 2 was lame. Night at the Museum was painful. So was Good Luck Chuck and Fantastic Four.....

Main Course

Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

I am addicted to diet coke. It runs my life. After committing to Japan, my first worry is "do they have diet coke?"

Dessert

Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

guitar, if I have to choose. I like 'em all.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I actually liked Night at the Museum...especially compared to most of the kid/family movies out there. I haven't seen the rest of those though!

Loved your feast!