Friday, April 11, 2008

The good things in life...

I am exhausted. A.Go.TADA.

I am a very tired student, wife, sometimes-nanny, intern, and house cleaner.

But I love my camera phone. So I will share some of the good things in life:
today, the four year old that I baby sat demonstrated that he can (already) burp the alphabet. Dennis was horrified and amazed at the same time (because it is not polite to burp in Chilean culture).

We went to the park and I took these shots:

tiny hands holding a ladybug.

and

The blessing of little feet, a tire swing, and shade.

(I also baby sat a two year old who informed me that he spoke big boy words- not Spanish- and that when you make things crash, they break. We watched Mary Poppins, which is actually a good movie!)


And the pay isn't so bad either....

1 comment:

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

There is NOTHING that can beat the simplistic fun of a tire swing.

Sounds like he's a fun kid. ;)