Tuesday, January 13, 2009

With one minute to spare...

funny pictures of cats with captions

On an unrelated note, I have discovered that there is a problem with my body clock. One week ago, I was able to without a clock, wake up at 6 or 7am. Now, because I have to be in class at 8am, I am automatically exhausted and cannot wake up on time. I woke up at 7:59 for my 8am class today. I did not wear my pajamas. Exactly. (I wore jeans and a sweater).


And here is a blog post you should read as it had me thinking about our daughters (our collectively as a people, but also Dennis's daughters and the girls that I teach in Sunday school and see around at church): Real Girls, Real Pressure. Let's not reinforce old and bad habits, mmkay?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm the same way. If I don't have to get up at 6:30 I will wake up at 6:15 but as soon as I have to get up early I sleep until 6:45.

Good link. Couldn't agree with you more!